Sunday, October 26, 2008

Dan's Rock Overlook - revisited

When I woke up this morning, the fog was so thick that I couldn't see across the street, so I knew it would be a great morning to get up above the fog for some picures. I threw the camera gear in the car & headed for Dan's Rock Overlook, just outside of Frostburg Maryland.

When I arrived, the moon was still out & a band of color was just appearing on the horizon. Within an hour, the color of the light changed quickly eventually becoming a rich gold color once the sun finally came up.

I was very color & very windy, but I'm happy with the shots. Here are a few....


f13 - 1/2 second shutter - ISO 200


f11 - 1/2 second shutter - ISO 200


f16 - 1/10 second shutter - ISO 200


f16 - 1/125 second shutter - ISO 200

You can see more images from the shoot here - Dan's Rock Overlook

No comments: