Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Harpers Ferry - thank you!



I'd like to take a moment to say a big 'thank you' to everyone who stopped by my booth at Harpers Ferry Mountain Heritage Festival this past weekend. This show is by far my favorite & it was great meeting so many people (and reacquainting with people that I met at previous festivals).

Quite a few people were telling me about where they were planning to hang their prints & it made me think about doing a "Where's it Hanging?" promotion, where you send me a picture of where your print is hanging & I would offer you some type of discount on future purchases. I'm still thinking through the logistics, so check back in a bit. I think this might be fun, I always enjoy hearing stories about where my prints end up & it would be very cool to actually see them in their new home.

Thanks again....

No comments: