Monday, April 6, 2009

Cucumber Falls at Ohiopyle State Park in early April

Spring is finally starting to arrive. After a long winter of dull brown trees, there is finally some green foliage starting to appear. Along with a couple photographer friends, I took a trip up to Ohiopyle, Pennsylvania this weekend. We arrived about 40 minutes before sunrise and were finished shooting by 8 am. We photographed the 'big 3' in Ohiopyle, Cucumber Falls, Ohiopyle Falls & Meadow Run rapids. Here are a few of my favorites from the shoot...


Ohiopyle Falls


Cucumber Falls


Flowing water at the base of Cucumber Falls


The rapids of Meadow Run

Click here to see more photos from the shoot. The first 16 in this gallery were taken on April 5th.

3 comments:

Glenn said...

As usual, nicely done, Bill. The one I like best is #11 in the series, even though #9 is very similar, but #11 just seems to stand out better. Great job. And, yes, I was still asleep at the time :-)

DiAnna said...

Amazing, Bill! I'm on my way to follow the link to see the others!!

Merlavage Images said...

Thanks, I appreciate the comments.