Sunday, July 19, 2009

July 18th Worldwide Photo Walk - Cumberland, MD

On July 18th over 30,000 photographers worldwide took to the streets to capture some images. I hosted the group here in Cumberland, Maryland. We had a little over 20 walkers and we explored downtown Cumberland, looking for unique photo ops.

Here are a few of my favorites that I had taken:


Most of our group, at our pre-walk group shot.


Cumberland is full of large brick buildings


I liked how the vines framed the text


Again with the vines


We finished our walk at the Western Maryland Railroad Station

You can see all of my shots here and you can see shots from the rest of our group here.

3 comments:

DiAnna said...

GREAT images, as usual, Bill! I had a wedding scheduled yesterday and am so upset it coincided with the Photo Walk. I really wanted to participate. Keep posting!

Michelle said...

Bill Thank you so much for being the host of the Cumberland Photo Walk and seeing to all those darn details. Your images are the tops, as usual. I had a great time shooting and meeting so many great folks during the walk. Looking forward to next year.

Merlavage Images said...

Thanks guys!